Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Awakening

Those of you who know me know that I have been struggling with depression for most of my life. It is a difficult task at times and often hard on my family.

Reawakening from the frazzled vagueness of the past few years, I am trying to find my way, and become me once again.

Regaining my balance.

Remembering who I am.

Finding a purpose and a direction and a goal and a mission.

Then figuring out what I need to do to get us there.

I want to buy our own house. I want security, stability, an end to the wondering and the wandering.

I want to look at my life with clear eyes, dust it off, tidy it up and be proud to call it my own.

I want to maintain a clear view of the future and strive to do the best I can for my family, friends and horses.

One step at a time.


Image hosted by Webshots.com
by actwithpride

1 Comments:

At 4:16 AM, Blogger Annette said...

You can do it, girlfriend. The key is that last line: ONE STEP AT A TIME.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home